Vauxhall Vectra B 2000 W 1.8 LS Hatch - Is the suspension self levelling on this model - ruralman

I have to replace the rear shockers on my trusty old Vectra, but have no idea if the suspension is the self - levelling type, as this dictates the type of shocks I need to buy as I am doing the job myself.

I would be grateful if you could help please.

Vauxhall Vectra B 2000 W 1.8 LS Hatch - Is the suspension self levelling on this model - Quicksilver

Probably unlikely on the LS model. You would need to check online with the VIN number and the licence plate details.

Q.

Vauxhall Vectra B 2000 W 1.8 LS Hatch - Is the suspension self levelling on this model - ruralman

Hi Quicksilver and thank you for your help. Who would I check with online?

Kind regards

R

Edited by ruralman on 23/03/2015 at 15:22

Vauxhall Vectra B 2000 W 1.8 LS Hatch - Is the suspension self levelling on this model - elekie&a/c doctor

If you contact vauxhall dealer with the vin and reg number.they will be able to tell you exactly what the car was built with.

Thank you very much indeed for making my life a whole lot easier. There is a Main Dealer a couple of miles away from me and I wil pop in tomorrow.

You have saved me from losing the last of the few hairs I have left, from scratching my head. So thank you once again.

With kind regards

Ruralman