Land Rover Discovery 4 - Should you remap your can/van/4x4/motorhome - bradmax

If you like more power plus more mpg (diesel turbo) and a much smoother drive then yes have a look at my website xxxx Com for a quote . Every vehicle is fully custom tuned to the highest standard within the safety parameters . We are also CMD users meaning a high chance we can tune your vehicle via the OBD2 socket which is a much safer way then having your ECU removed and possibly damaged or worse broken costing 1000s to replace .

(Edit - sorry, missed that attempt at free advertising when it first appeared. The market for remapping cans may not be all that great....)

Edited by Avant on 11/10/2015 at 15:01

Land Rover Discovery 4 - Should you remap your can/van/4x4/motorhome - oldtoffee

I'm disappointed, bad enough that your website is full of spelling and grammar errors some pretty basic but the showstopper is the video that doesn't play with the title "Linda Lusardi premierr.." Now if it is the lovely lady herself who will be accessing my OBDP port that may alter my view....

Land Rover Discovery 4 - Should you remap your can/van/4x4/motorhome - bradmax

Sorry about the grammer also sorry about the site i am getting it sorted out as we speak but dont be disappionted I can wear a wig while accessing your obd port

Land Rover Discovery 4 - Should you remap your can/van/4x4/motorhome - focussed

IMHO-If the OP is that careless to the point of not being able to check their spelling of their post title - I would personally avoid them having any form of access to my ECU.

Land Rover Discovery 4 - Should you remap your can/van/4x4/motorhome - oldtoffee

Excellent news the Linda Lusardi video now works! Everything else is pollocks.