Toyota Verso - service enquiry - esper

Hello

According Toyota dealer I should come back again for full service as did after 5000 miles since last intermediate one. Is it normal to service my 2009 verso so often?

It will costs £350 and what I looked , beside standard oil and oil filter change , sparks is just only full inspection of all parts. If something is needed to be replaced another extra costs , even with brake fluid .Anyway according service book its time (40k) for fluid changes espacially brake fluid .Mentioned by phone to service department about clutch fluid and differential oil found in book but they said its not needed, only level check.

If its only brake fluid I think any local garage could do it for less quote if I would provide proper fluid like I did recently with spark plugs and brake pads.

Is it real need to replace brake fluid now, with brake discs by the way(heavily lipped) or just can wait another 5000 miles to save money for another full toyota service ?

Toyota Verso - service enquiry - skidpan

How long in time since your last service?

All manufacturers state a max time and mileage.

Toyota Verso - service enquiry - esper

Last service has been done last November at 35k. Accord. service note next one ( full) should be in april .

Since last one I replaced only sparks, pollen and air filter and there was no problem at all beside recent VSC check comunicate which popped out again in dashboard when started the car. It dissapeared after restarting.

Edited by esper on 05/03/2015 at 01:28

Toyota Verso - service enquiry - skidpan

So you had a service carried out in November 2104 with 35,000 miles on the clock.

Now 5000 miles and 4 (or 5) months later the dealer says its ready for another service.

But is it a service it needs or specific actions that are required at 40,000 miles.

If the dealer cannot explain clearly suggest you contact Toyota.