Vauxhall Astra G Petrol 2001 - info display not turning off and radio not turning - derbyram123
i have just changed the instrument panel bulbs and now the radio display will not turn off and the radio not turn on!

i cannot find the relative fuse to pull to see if this cures the problme please help

Vauxhall Astra G Petrol 2001 - info display not turning off and radio not turning - elekie&a/c doctor

I think it more likely that a fuse has blown.Check fuse #21;5 amp and fuse # 34;20amp. Make sure the multi pin connector to the dash pod is engaged correctly and that the locking bar is clicked fully home.

Vauxhall Astra G Petrol 2001 - info display not turning off and radio not turning - derbyram123

Thanks will try that where can I get a list of fuses and locations as the manual rubbish

Vauxhall Astra G Petrol 2001 - info display not turning off and radio not turning - elekie&a/c doctor

Try here,pages 210/211.homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.reynolds983/Manuals/A...f

one other thing is the temperature gauge does not work although i have changed the sensors on the engine could it be the guage?

There is no dedicated sensor for the gauge,it uses the same sensor for the engine control system.Could be a gauge fault,but it is not a replaceable part.You will need another instrument pod.Is the engine reaching the correct temperature?

seems to be and the fan cutting in so perhaps as you say a gauge fault..