opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - karltheace

how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004

Edited by karltheace on 26/01/2015 at 23:37

opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - veryoldbear

Now why on earth would you want to do that?

opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - John Boy

Wind it up first.

opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - skidpan

In another thread you claim to have oil in your ECU.

If you don't know where the ECU is how do you know this.

opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - karltheace

As i said in the other on my cuz fixed me car up and told me i did now is anybody gonna help or just b**** about it

opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - RobJP

As i said in the other on my cuz fixed me car up and told me i did now is anybody gonna help or just b**** about it

People will be more inclined to help if you :

Ask a question properly. You seem to vary with what you are asking, saying in the other thread that the ECU has oil in it, which makes no sense at all.

Decide exactly what you want to know. For example, most cars have a number of ECUs. Which one is faulty, and equally important, why do you believe it is faulty.

Are you absolutely certain the ECU is faulty, and not the sensor or the wiring ?

opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - RT

Are you absolutely certain the ECU is faulty, and not the sensor or the wiring ?

Of course he is - cuz his cuz says so - maybe ask the cuz how to fix it?

opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - RT
most cars have a number of ECUs.

Sadly the motor industry, including owners and enthusiasts are prone to ambiguity.

ECU can mean Engine Control Unit or Electronic Control Unit - so for clarity I use "engine ECU", "transmission ECU" or whatever ECU - rather than just ECU.

But we're all part of the problem.

opel - how to take out my ecu out my opel corsa c 2004 - oldtoffee

Having never had one or any interest in Corsas I just had to click on this just on the slight chance it could be what I thought it might be. And it was. Innit?