2007 Ford Focus TDCi - Electric Windows Auto Up - takuhii

Hi,
I recently had my alternator changed, but not the battery. Now the battery crapped out recently, and I've had it replaced, the downside, the chap replaced it at the side of the road. Now everything is fine except for my electric windows.

The switch is two steps down, two steps up, so a slight push (one click) allows me to manually operate them, while a full push (two clicks) makes them go down all the way on their own, the same for up (1 click = up manually, two click = up automatically all the way).

Since the battery was changed, the windows don't go up on their own anymore, only one-click works. is this a simple fix, i.e. do I need a new relay/fuse/solenoid, or is this deeper seated?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Darren

2007 Ford Focus TDCi - Electric Windows Auto Up - elekie&a/c doctor

The info should be in the owners handbook.You need to roll the windows up and down and hold the switch when the glass reaches its limit.(top and bottom).Do yhe same for all windows.

2007 Ford Focus TDCi - Electric Windows Auto Up - The-Mechanic

To reset the one touch operation you need to :

Fully press and hold the switch for open until the window is fully open, momentarily release it then press and hold for 5 seconds.

Then, fully pull and hold the switch for close until the window is fully closed, momentarily release it then hold for 5 seconds.

Repeat this sequence for all remaining one touch windows and sunroof (if fitted).

2007 Ford Focus TDCi - Electric Windows Auto Up - takuhii

Hi guys,
Cheers for that, I will get them re-programmed ASAP ;)

I knew the info would probably be in the owners manual, but I'm not near my owners manual at the moment, so rely on your chaps to help me out ;)

Thanks again
Darren