MINI Cooper S - 2014 Mini Cooper SD - StGeorgeII
Hi guys,

Is there anybody out there that actually knows anything about the new Mini Cooper SD!?

I've been searching every search engine and YouTube etc but can't find anything about the Cooper SD...it's all Cooper S reviews only. I've recently purchased one and collect it this week, I test drove both the Cooper S and SD but fell in love with the SD, granted it doesn't sound anything like the S but I enjoy lazy torque power and with the motorway driving I do it seemed perfect for me.

I'm just amazed I can't find any video reviews about it! I've told the missus when we collect it this week I'm going to get her to be my Camera Woman and film me reviewing it, I will be totally honest and due to the lack of SD related coverage I'm guessing I could potentially become famous from this video!!

Any feedback and comments useful and related to the SD will be welcomed. According to Mini Official website the car has 190bhp and 390 torque, but the odd website says it's more like 168bhp and 340 torque!? Does anybody (including blooming Mini) know what this car is/does....

All the best guys,
Lee.

Edited by Mini Cooper SD (2014) on 16/11/2014 at 21:48

Even Honest John doesn't have Mini Cooper SD in the drop down box when looking for different models. Is the knowledge of this car limited or is it just generally hated!? I'm in disbelief there is nothing on the Internet about it, even on popular car forums just as this one, it's like the World Wide Web doesn't actually know anything about this motor.
MINI Cooper S - 2014 Mini Cooper SD - elekie&a/c doctor
It's a diesel,info here,www.autoexpress.co.uk/mini/mini/88643/mini-cooper-...w
Thank you for that, however, this is the only piece of SD related content I can find. I've spent hours looking for review and videos before and after purchase, any ideas as to why there is a lack of content specific to the 2014 Cooper SD?
MINI Cooper S - 2014 Mini Cooper SD - alan1302
Hi guys, Is there anybody out there that actually knows anything about the new Mini Cooper SD!? I've been searching every search engine and YouTube etc but can't find anything about the Cooper SD...it's all Cooper S reviews only. I've recently purchased one and collect it this week, I test drove both the Cooper S and SD but fell in love with the SD, granted it doesn't sound anything like the S but I enjoy lazy torque power and with the motorway driving I do it seemed perfect for me. I'm just amazed I can't find any video reviews about it! I've told the missus when we collect it this week I'm going to get her to be my Camera Woman and film me reviewing it, I will be totally honest and due to the lack of SD related coverage I'm guessing I could potentially become famous from this video!! Any feedback and comments useful and related to the SD will be welcomed. According to Mini Official website the car has 190bhp and 390 torque, but the odd website says it's more like 168bhp and 340 torque!? Does anybody (including blooming Mini) know what this car is/does.... All the best guys, Lee.

There is this as well:

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/mini/cooper/first-drives/mini-cooper-sd