Peugeot 207 1.4 diesel 3door - Peugeot 207 1.4 diesel Electrcal problems?? - bencal
I have a Peugeot 207 diesel 1.4 and I am having a few problems with it.

Sometimes when I lock my car via key fob after about 10 seconds the window wipers and head lights come on until I unlock the car. But before this happens The airbag light comes on!

I was driving the car for about 5 mins and the window wipers just came on... I tried everything to turn them off; pulled the window wiper stick back to spray the screen, still didn't turn off. Turned the car off (key out) and back on & still it didn't go off.
I tried to turn it off again by taking the key out of the ignition barrel and back in and attempted to re-start the engine but then the engine wouldn't start again... I turned the key fully again and the engine still wouldn't turn on, all of the dashboard lights and radio were all working but I couldn't hear the starter motor trying to start the engine.

I tried once more to start the engine after leaving the key out for about 10 seconds and it started finally!! ( pretty embarrassing as I was in KFC drive-thru) but when the engine started on the little display above the radio "breaks failure" came up but the breaks worked fine? Even still the window wipers were still active!

If anyone could help me with this I will be very happy

Ben
Peugeot 207 1.4 diesel 3door - Peugeot 207 1.4 diesel Electrcal problems?? - elekie&a/c doctor

May be a good idea to check the main earth cable from the battery where it bolts on to the top of the gearbox.There is a junction point here and it is not uncommon for one of the cables to break off. Worth a look.

Peugeot 207 1.4 diesel 3door - Peugeot 207 1.4 diesel Electrcal problems?? - Railroad.

May be a good idea to check the main earth cable from the battery where it bolts on to the top of the gearbox.There is a junction point here and it is not uncommon for one of the cables to break off. Worth a look.

That's definitely worth a look, I've seen earth cables broken on these too.

For what it's worth Ive also seen cases of body contol modules becoming submerged in water due to a leak inside the car, causing body functions such as central locking and electric windows to have a mind of their own, particularly on Ford Galaxy models. Removing the controller and allowing it to dry out restored everything back to normaI. It may be worth checking on yours just in case it's something similar. I don't know where the body controller is located on your model though.

Peugeot 207 1.4 diesel 3door - Peugeot 207 1.4 diesel Electrcal problems?? - Gibbo_Wirral

I agree with that. Water ingress is a common problem on 207s.