Mazda 5 2007 turbo diesel, 143bhp - Problem with excessive crank case pressure... - dannyallit
Hi everyone... Needs some opinion about my car, please! A year ago, i had my injectors done( injector copper washer change and cleaned) as white smoke out from engine oil cap when open a bit, mechanic says, too much compression, so, work done(injector wahser), one of my injector was a bit rusty like and washer stuck and not working.. After changed all seem fine, smoke gone.. And no knocking at all... Now, after a year, i noticed smoke out again similar to what was before, and ive been top upping oil very often... Found some oil leaking somewhere in cramshaft(from top near cambelt dripping down side of engine..). Apart from oil leaking, i thought really the problem is the injectors again.. Took car to garage, carry out investigation, they said, Problem with excessive crank case pressure and theyre commend further investigation as suspected, possible turbo fault, broken piston ring or collapsed/blocked breather pipes...

Any good advice please, as dont have much budget with the car and cant afford to loose and cant afford to buy a new one,, car still in finance.. Thanks..
Mazda 5 2007 turbo diesel, 143bhp - Problem with excessive crank case pressure... - thunderbird

Changing injectors would not sort a compression issue (if there was really a problem at all).

You were robbed.

But reading about your current issues with oil leaks and oil consumption etc it does sound like you will have to be spending some cash soon.

But please find a different garage.

Mazda 5 2007 turbo diesel, 143bhp - Problem with excessive crank case pressure... - dannyallit
Thunderbird, thanks.. Garage who gave advice rank case pressure and require further investigation as it is possible of turbo fault.... Did not say changed injectors..

Other garage who look for it syas, no faults found, turbo boost pipes ok.. A bit worried really...
Hi! Anyone can tell me a quick qoute how much( hope not thousands pounds) if one or two problem occured, roughly...please!