Vauxhall Meriva 2010 Design - Vauxhall Meriva - Central Locking Problem - Help - Kam088

Hi all we have just brought a Vauxhall Meriva 2010 Design model.

The car is fine but we have a major problem - we can unlock all the doors with the central locking key, however when inside the car once you lock all doors you cannot open all the doors by simply pulling up the lock button on the driver side door. The reason this is a big problem is we have two children in the car and every time my wife gets out the car the take the kids out she has to reach from inside to unlock both doors or use the key to unlock the doors.

There must be a central locking option whereas u lift the driver side button and all doors open or a central locking button ? I thought I might have a fault but can the fault be on both back doors and passenger door ?

Please please help

Vauxhall Meriva 2010 Design - Vauxhall Meriva - Central Locking Problem - Help - elekie&a/c doctor

I presume there is no switch on the dash for lock/unlock function.So there should be the facility to lock unlock from the drivers door pop up button.If this is not working,then I would suspect a fault with the driver door locking unit or wiring to it.