More M6 SPECS - Mark
Just a post to say more SPECS cameras have appeared on the M6.

I noticed them today between J6/7 northbound on the "roadworks" that are allegedly occuring.

There is no warning of cameras as you approach the raodworks and no camera sign so I dont know if they are working yet but they appear just past the J6 bridge with another about 1/2 mile short of J7. If they are working they would have caught about 80% of the traffic stream I was in.

Please consider HJs advice about not allowing these damn things to earn a penny.

Must go my deathray needs some extra work

regards

Mark
Re: More M6 SPECS - Stuart B
"Mark,
> Must go my deathray needs some extra work"

Not had any responses from the girls about this death ray stare thing, how *do* you do it, when its done well scares the devil out of me!

Mrs B revving up the stare, wants to make a call to sis.

tara S
Deathray: practical trial - Mark
Ok Stuart,

it might be time to give Mrs B a pratical trial, after all it might save me some work, can we put her on a trailer and tow her up and down the M6, I know where all the SPECS are should take about 2.5hrs of her time.

regards

mark
Re: Deathray: practical trial - Mark (Brazil)

If it works, I'll offer her a free holiday in Rio if she fancies glaring at a few policeman (Policiar Militar) for me.
Re: Deathray: practical trial - Darcy Kitchin
Ask her to step into the cloning machine, we could do with a few more like her
Re: More M6 SPECS - Alex. L. Dick
My brother reckoned they used to put those black and white camera pictures where there was no trap. Probably up to something of the sort again!
Re: More M6 SPECS - Tom Shaw
Somebody may know better, but I believe that warning signs HAVE to be in place before the police can prosecute on the basis of photographic evidence, although the signs can be up to eleven miles from the nearest camera.
Re: More M6 SPECS - John
Came through this section on m6 this morning northbound and late morning southbound. Northbound cameras are definitely on over lane 3 in 40 limit in roadworks. Warning signs everywhere.

South bound they were just adjusting them on the outer lane again only.

I think they are live and they are mounted on the bridge overheads. Every bridge.

Similiar type to the ones in Nottingham and it's believed they only monitor one lane. Rumoured to be able to record 20,000 cars aday as there's no film in them and they record direct to computer database which discards the cars doing below or at the legal limit.

Limit is 40 not 50 as normal so its easy to go over.