ford fiesta - tape deck code - ralton

Hi Gents

trust you guys are well.could some 1 please assist me i am having promblems with my radio and cant find the password /code to unlock the tape deck i bought the car last year august and since then i didnt have music in my car the serial no for my radio is M083577 please assist with the pass word or code to unlock it .

thanking you in advance
much apprecaited

many thanks
Ralton

ford fiesta - tape deck code - Galaxy

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

ford fiesta - tape deck code - Bolt

try 6668

Thank you for the reply. I entered this code and it told me that I need to wait 30 minutes. I waited the 30 minutes and it tells me to enter the code again. I did this and waited for another 30 minutes and the same thing happens. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Many thanks

Ralton

ford fiesta - tape deck code - elekie&a/c doctor

Wrong code,wrong serial number or entered wrongly or all of the above.If you enter the code incorrectly 10 times it's game over.

Good day. Thank you for the reply. I am certain that this is the correct serial number. I have the part number. Is it possible to get a code using this?

Part No: 97FP-18K876-LA

Serial No: M083577

Many thanks

Ralton

6668 is the correct code for this serial number.The part # will not generate a pin code.Perhaps you are not entering the code correctly.

Thank you so much for the reply. I've pressed 1, 2, 3 six times. In other words I've pressed 1 six times to get the first digit (6), I've pressed 2 six times to get the second digit (6), I've pressed 3 six times to get the third digit (6) and I've pressed 4 eight times to get the fourth digit (8) and I've pressed 5 for enter.

Am i doing something wrong?

Many thanks

Ralton

Where did you get the serial number?The only way to get the correct number is if you pull out the radio and check the label on top of unit.Your entry procedure is correct