Rover 25 - slight juddering when braking - Delysher

When I have been drivng around in this hot weather, I have noticed what feels like a slight juddering when applying the foot brake pedal.

Any ideas ?

Rover 25 - slight juddering when braking - slkfanboy

Without inspection could any one of a number of issues. i.e. we need more info.

Rover 25 - slight juddering when braking - Delysher

It feels like a slght juddering from pedal when braking.

Never happens first thing in morning or later in evening.

It seems to only happen when driving car later in the day around mid day, when it has been hotter in past week or so

I had new pads fitted on front wheels 7 weeks ago and only just having this problem in the last week. Could the new disc pads be sticking ?
I am aware the shoes on back wheeels need replacing as theyb are low, could it be that reason ?

Telephonerd 2 garages and they just want me to leave the car with them. Not happy to just do that as they do not know what the problem is ?

Any ideas guys

Rover 25 - slight juddering when braking - MrEckerslikefromRamsbottom

Front wheels off, rotate discs by hand and feel for problems. If no problems found there, swap wheels front to back and see if problem clears. If problem persists, jack it up again and put some effort (using crowbar) into trying to move wheels and wishbones in directions in wot they're not meant to move.

Slight vibration could be a cracked disc. Has any work on the front end been done recently?

Rover 25 - slight juddering when braking - gvmllr001

brake discs mate.

Rover 25 - slight juddering when braking - Ben 10

Warpped discs ?