Renault Megane CC II 2007 - Headlight Adjustment for European travel - Growing Place

I shall be travelling through Holland, Germany & Denmark to spend some time in Norway and obviously I need to ensure car headlights dip to the right rather than the left. Have purchased the sticky things but get confused as to where they should go. I do remember ages ago getting plastic clip on headlight adjusters but cannot source same on the web. Any ideas on simplest solution from colleagues? Enjoy the sun!

Renault Megane CC II 2007 - Headlight Adjustment for European travel - gordonbennet

Eurolites adaptors easily available on ebay, self adhesive strips, about £7 IIRC.

www.motoring-into-europe.co.uk/fitting.html

Assuming this link works, on the right you will find a latest vehicle updates download button, if you buy Eurolites you will find those instructions included.

Using those instructions if you drive up to a plain wall and stop about 10 ft from it, put your dipped beams on, covering one light at a time with a coat, you'll soon find where to place the adaptors to cut the left kick-up pattern off.

Renault Megane CC II 2007 - Headlight Adjustment for European travel - Smileyman

I'm in Holland now, I have stuck on the headlight a beam bender to deflect the left upwards light so that it does not dazzle oncoming motorists and at the same time not blacking out any of the light output of my headlamps.

Got them from amazon, just need a pair of scissors and a wall on a dark evening for fitting.