Ford C-MAX - electric windows - k9lover

Hi, yesterday both of my electric windows stopped working. Can any body advise me on this matter and could it be a fuse problem if so can somebody please give me the fuse layout for a 2004 1.6 TDCI.

Thank you,

Marilyn

Ford C-MAX - electric windows - elekie&a/c doctor

Could be a fuse problem,this is the first place to check.There are 3 fuses for the windows;#12 and #25 in the engine bay fuse box and #63 in the cabin fusebox,passenger footwell.

Thank you so much for your advice. As it is dark I will do what you advised tomorrow and let you know if this sorted my problem.

Thank you so much, Marilyn

Hi a/c doc,

Thank you so much...thanks to you my problem is solved. I wanted to ask you if you knew where I could local a fuse layout for the C-MAX 1.6 TDCI?

Many thanks,

Marilyn

Ford C-MAX - electric windows - jc2

It's shown in the Driver's manual.

Unfortunately my manual shows the fuses & relays on pages 222 &223 and does not show fues 63, 25, or 12 and I don't have a Haynes. That is why I was confused and was so please that you gave me the correct numbers. Thank you again, Marilyn

I wanted to add that what I am looking at is The Owners Guide and when I purchased the car this is all that came with it.