NEW Skoda CC on the way - Trilogy

Supposed to fit between an Octavia and a Superb. Not much room between those two! Really need a stylish car to replace the ageing, dull, not at all Rapid!

www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/geneva-motor-show/skoda...d

NEW Skoda CC on the way - davecooper
looks nice. Unfortunately, like all concepts, it will look nothing like this when it hits the road.
looks nice. Unfortunately, like all concepts, it will look nothing like this when it hits the road.

RAV4/XF/Evoque etc looked the same as the concept.

NEW Skoda CC on the way - davecooper
I would be nice if Skoda actually made something like this. Skodas conservative styiling is the main reason I wouldn't consider one at present.
NEW Skoda CC on the way - Collos25

It was released to the motoring press in Germany last year and will in the showrooms later this year.

It was released to the motoring press in Germany last year and will in the showrooms later this year.

the new concept is set to get its first public airing at next week’s Geneva motor show

Edited by Avant on 02/03/2014 at 23:23

NEW Skoda CC on the way - Bobbin Threadbare

Looks like the VW CC with the Skoda frontage. I want to like Skodas but you can either get poky engined ones or the vRS type which is great but they're not very kind to me on insurance quotes....

NEW Skoda CC on the way - Avant

Try Skoda Insurance, Bobbin, if you're interested in a Skoda - although I don't think Skoda offer any obvious successor to your MX-5!

NEW Skoda CC on the way - Bobbin Threadbare

Cheers Avant!