Acenta 1.6 plate 2010 (60) - Good deal or Bad Deal - Nissan Quashai - TraceyJC

Hi

Just need some reassurance but 2 days ago I bought a Nissan Quashai Acenta 1.6 from a Nissan dealer a Cared4 used car. Very happy with car BUT

I paid £10,000 with 60,000 on clock (asked nicely for a discount but got a couple of extras instead they would not budge on price an extra years warranty and some tax.

Today I have seen same car same colour a year younger 2011 with only 24,000 mileage for £10,500....Im kicking myself right now but can anyone reassure me Ive still got a good deal??

Tracey

Acenta 1.6 plate 2010 (60) - Good deal or Bad Deal - Nissan Quashai - oldroverboy.

Presumably you were happy with the original deal?

It happens (especially to my wife) buys new dress/saucepan/etc

Happens to me with cars too.

From Nissan dealer for yours, how about the other, but How much is your peace of mind worth. Carry on driving and enjoy.

Acenta 1.6 plate 2010 (60) - Good deal or Bad Deal - Nissan Quashai - galileo

Did you part ex a car? If so, the allowance you got needs to be taken into account, another dealer may have given less. The other car may not have been in the same condition re service history etc.

Acenta 1.6 plate 2010 (60) - Good deal or Bad Deal - Nissan Quashai - TraceyJC
Hi

Yes I am very pleased with car I guess that is priceless! Thank you for your reasonings - the other car may not be in such good condition. Best I don't dwell on it - in any case I still paid £500 less! And I did get good trade in price (exactly Parkers guide)

Cheers guys

Tracey
Acenta 1.6 plate 2010 (60) - Good deal or Bad Deal - Nissan Quashai - Happy Blue!

Its a popular car and everyone I know who has driven one has been very happy with Qashqai's so they are likely to sell well if well presented.

As you say, don't dwell on it, but enjoy it!