Kia ceed - Recommend a car for 20K miles a year - edp33

I will be doing alot of motorway driving and looking at drivingup to 20k miles per year. I would like to get a car that is less than 4 years old and less than 60K miles and deliver as high MPG as possible, doesn't need to be exciting to drive, but as spending most of the time in it would like it to be comfy for motorway journeys and fun to drive if possible..

In terms of budget, as low as possible, £7k seems to be the minimum I can find anything for.

So far I have found
Kia Ceed
Ford Focus
Any other recommendations or advice on the spec to go for

Thanks

Kia ceed - Recommend a car for 20K miles a year - Chiffchaff

Can recommend a Focus from personal experience. Even a diesel Fiesta if you can go slightly smaller would be great.

Or how about something like this...

www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/owners-reviews/peug.../

cheap tax, seem to be a lot of happy users online, and you can get a four-year-old one for less than £7k. I guess the only downside would be the steering.

Kia ceed - Recommend a car for 20K miles a year - gordonbennet

A Diesel Ceed @ 3/4 years old with 40k miles would make perfect sense, 7 year warranty cut off should nicely coincide with the 100k limit, have your cake and eat it.

Anything else will be out of warranty completely or at best have one year remaining, and you'll be into spare bog roll aftermarket warranties.