Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - Aidan12

Hi, recently bought a fiesta 04 and it came with no log book and no radio code. The radio is 4500 rdseon and serial number is m271655, any help on the code would be appreciated. :)

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - Galaxy

The code for your radio should be 7635

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - Acesare

Hiya, I don't suppose you could help me too? Had some electrical issues with our Ford Fiesta and had to disconnect the battery so the radio now wants the unlock code. Unfortunately, we didn't get the log book or code when we bought the car. The serial number is M005681.

Thank you!

Jo

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - elekie&a/c doctor

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - Acesare

It worked! Thank you so much for your help. Jo

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - drivedraw

Hi! Would you please help me? I need the code for my Fiesta, the serial number is M258646

Thanks!

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - Corrib12

Hello! I haven't got the keycode for my 2008 Ford Fusion Zetec diesel after the battery gave out and was replaced in an emergency. Whoever had the vehicle before failed to pass on the code.

You kindly provided the number for another forum member and I would be very grateful if you could help me. What details do you need in order to get to the code?

Thank you in advance for anything you can do. I'm stuck with a non-functioning radio, fuel gauge etc.....

Gordon, SW20

Need the serial number from the radio ,starts with an M or V and 6 digits.This does not affect the operation of the fuel gauge.

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - Corrib12

Thanks for your kind message. The serial number is: V586598

Hope that does the trick!

Very grateful,

Gordon

SW20

Sorry,V numbers not available on this forum.Try main dealer or flea bay.

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - Jizzle
FIesta 05 4500 rds eon M163709
Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - RobJP
FIesta 05 4500 rds eon M163709

Could you post your request again, there's a magic word that you can use.

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - FP

Now, now, Rob.

A short while ago I was told on this forum I was being a bit unreasonable when I objected to a lack of politeness, manners etc. Mind you, I was going through a particularly grumpy patch, having just had my second round of surgery this year.

I'm feeling much better now, so what do I think? I'm still sure I was right and so are you.

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiiesta 04 - Radio 4500 rds eon code!! - RobJP

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that you were complaining about the lack of a prompt 'Thankyou'

My gripe is that the 'request' was phrased like a demand.

I'm not bothered if people don't post again after they've asked and then got the answer. Hell, I've forgotten plenty of login passwords in short order myself, so there's a perfectly valid excuse to me.

But 'requesting' like that ... well, that's another matter - or it is to me, at least.

I suppose it may be inconsistent. But hell, why be predictable. Keep people guessing !

Edited by RobJP on 20/09/2017 at 20:09