Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Radio Help & Code - ecthomas91

Hi! I've fixed up a write off Ford Fiesta and am missing music! I don't have the radio code (M055592) if anyone could help with this please. But also when I start the ignition the radio shows P871 0BA. Any ideas? It flashes now and again, have tried fiddling with it and sometimes the 'CODE ----' comes up, haven't got further than that because I don't have the code, but not sure if I need to do something to fix the other issue first.

Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks

Edited by ecthomas91 on 05/02/2014 at 11:21

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Radio Help & Code - Galaxy

Code is 5704

Don't know about the other stuff, I'm afraid. Suggest you try entering the code and see what happens.

Thank you so much! I will try it this morning, fingers crossed!

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Radio Help & Code - elekie&a/c doctor

P871 OBA is possibly the registration # of the car the radio was originally fitted to.If your car was bought as salvage,then the radio has probably been swapped.

I don't know why I didn't think of that!! Thanks.
I tried inputting the code yesterday, it kept knocking off randomly as I was pressing buttons, royal pain! I got as far as all the numbers, then it knocked off before I pressed 5. Kept fiddling then eventually it got fed up of me and stayed off for the rest of the day. I've pulled out the radio for a brief look and everything looks connected properly. Maybe there's a loose connection somewhere. I'll have another go today!

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Radio Help & Code - Galaxy

Sounds like a lose connection somewhere but I'm afraid that it's not beyond the realms of possibility that your radio is faulty.

It's apparently not the car's original radio, and the sellers could have swapped the original for a faulty one. It's just a thought.

Ford Fiesta - Ford Fiesta Radio Help & Code - hinky

hi I need help with finding code for M013758, have been without radio and clock for 3 weeks now. the radio is 6000cd 2006 ford fiesta