Ford Focus Zetec S 1.8 tcdi - repair problems - instructorgrade6

Hi, I have just had a timing belt snap (the main one was replaced at 95,000 miles) on my ford focus zetec S (59) with 156,000 miles, I was told that it was the inner one that snapped that has no replacement schedule ?? I have had it repaired (all new valves and pistons) and a new clutch and flywheel. It came back from a local independent garage only to find it had a fuel leak, it went back and I was told the fuel pump had gone (not his fault !)and it has now been reconditioned only to find it still had a fuel leak. (after 3 trips back it had two leaks (one from an injector and one from another pipe) I have expressed my concerns that there was nothing wrong with the fuel pump in the first place)??
It also now is a lot more noisy and it now makes a rattle in reverse gear and has a shake when reversing at very speed and a little bit when in first gear creeping. Any advise would be appreciated.

Ford Focus Zetec S 1.8 tcdi - repair problems - focushead

Does the rattle go when you press the clutch? If this is the case the chances are your dual mass flywheel has gone. As for the inner timing belt snapping yes this is true there is no scheduled service replacement.

Ford Focus Zetec S 1.8 tcdi - repair problems - instructorgrade6

Hi, it has had a new clutch and flywheel when he repaired the engine. the rattle comes and goes but is getting worse by the day but the rattle gets worse when you put the clutch down and is still there when you take it out of gear.