Skoda superb 2.0 diesel - Skoda Superb 2.0 spluttering at low rpm - pipster83
I bought my superb in May of last year with 50k on the clock. A few weeks after buying it it started spluttering at low rpm. Shortly after the DPF light came on. I naturally regenerated it but the fair came back. I had it regenerated at the garage and within 2 miles of the garage the problem was back.
The light has only come on once but the symptoms keep happening. I drive 1000k per week, most motorway miles, so at a bit of a loss?
It's only ever at low revs and feels like I'm in the wrong gear, it's helped marginally by changing into a lower gear and is mainly noticeable during town driving.
Any ideas greatly appreciated!
Skoda superb 2.0 diesel - Skoda Superb 2.0 spluttering at low rpm - SteveLee

There's only two things that can cause a diesel to misfire - lack of compression or lack of fuel. An oscilloscope reading of each injector’s signal line in turn should show if the firing signal is regular - injector looms aren't exactly reliable in other VAG group cars. Other than that a compression test will show up any mechanical issues.

Skoda superb 2.0 diesel - Skoda Superb 2.0 spluttering at low rpm - Gibbo_Wirral

I had a similar issue wih my diesel Peugeot 307. It was the diesel heater sensor which was faulty.

A diagnostic check picked up the relevant fault code and reading the live data confirmed the sensor was duff.

Skoda superb 2.0 diesel - Skoda Superb 2.0 spluttering at low rpm - Collos25

Is that so will the OP disregard injectors,timing belts/chains,fuel filters,pumps,egr valves,turbos,turbo actuators,DPF, the list is that can cause a misfire is quite long the early 2.0tdi engine from VAG are not very good and a google of this web site will fetch up similar faults the main problem seems to be the injectors but only an intensive check on a VAG computor will get to the bottom of the problem.