Vauxhall Corsa Design 2008 - Condensation - Brenda-W
My car windows run with condensation all the time.
When it's cold I have ice inside and out.
I have real problems clearing the windows in order to start my journey.
I have not been able to find any water leaks.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to why or have I just got to grin and bear it. Thank you.
Vauxhall Corsa Design 2008 - Condensation - Robin the Technician

Looking forward to suggestions to solution as my Daughters Corsa is exactly the same!!

Robin the Technician - i fix,therefore i am

Vauxhall Corsa Design 2008 - Condensation - Cyd

First, check that the hvac is taking in fresh air from outside and not recirculating the air inside. Check that whatever mechanism switches between the two modes is working correctly.

Vauxhall Corsa Design 2008 - Condensation - Brenda-W
Thank you Cyd(P). Not something I could do unfortunately. Will drop into my garage when next have some time off work.
Vauxhall Corsa Design 2008 - Condensation - Robin Reliant

Check the footwell carpets to see if they're damp. Corsas are notorious for water getting in behind the brake master cylinder and into the cabin. My wife's car is the same, though fortunately not too bad.

Vauxhall Corsa Design 2008 - Condensation - jonny10buds

Check that the air recirculation button on the dash isn't pressed, this will stop fresh air getting into the car and cause your windows to steam up, a blocked pollen filter (if fitted) will have the same effect.

As the other poster mentioned Corsa's also leak rain water into the front footwells from the bulkhead which will cause terrible condensation overnight, press your fist into the front carpet and see if it's wet.

Vauxhall Corsa Design 2008 - Condensation - Galad

Had this problem with an Astra. Turned out to be a wet pollen filter that was soaked when I turned the power hose on to the front of the car where water was getting in behind and under the radiator. Also check for damp leaves caught in the plenum chamber (under the windscreen) when you lift the bonnet