2013 Citroen 3 1.2 vti selection edition petrol - Rev counter problem? - ant110

C3 owners....Hope someone can point me in the right direction...I purchased a brand new citroen c3 in October 2013 the problem I have is that I have noticed that the rev counter whilst reving between 1000 -2000rpm that the needle fluctuates up and down noticebly and you can hear the engine revs moving up and down as the needle moves this is not due to me pressing the accelerator pedal up and down, I have also noticed that when moving out of first gear that the car seems to lunge before moving off....Is the the norm for this 3 cylinder model or is it something that I should go back to the garage with?? Never had this issue with a car before.

Thanks

Ant

2013 Citroen 3 1.2 vti selection edition petrol - Rev counter problem? - Collos25

If your not happy take the car back thats what the warranties for.

2013 Citroen 3 1.2 vti selection edition petrol - Rev counter problem? - railway

Hi Ant

Just having the very same problem with my 2013 Citroen C3 1.2 vti selection it spent all of last wk back at the dealer and in the end they say there is nothing they can do and its just how they are, all the tests have been done showing no problems, i have had a drive in another 1.2 vti C3 and that is nowhere near as bad but it is there a little. My next option is now to contact Citroen UK but looking online im not holding out much hope as they are not the best, so they say. It makes a very good little car unpleasant to drive.

Have you had any luck with your C3?

Thanks

Phil.