polo volkswagen - enjin cuts out - auto man

i have a polo volkswagen it starts up rev up to 3000 revs without me acc it and then cuts out by it self,the ign is still on and you can crank it but doesnt fire,if you switch of the ign and start it it fires up and rev up and cut out again,the immob has been remove,what can be the fault,heat sender module or the ecu,

polo volkswagen - enjin cuts out - tdc

Can you provide the year/Polo model/mileage?

When did it last have a full service?

its a golf body with a built in polo enjin the owner says the car just died under his feet,if you use quik start it starts up all right and its fine but if u switch it off and try to start it again it doesnt wanna start,theres spark and feul but doesnt wanna start,where do i start looking for the probleme??some oak told me that it is the feul relay can it be true??

its an 2001 model,we know it as the jumbo polo the oak whos car it is bought it from somebody and he said the new owner said he did drove to work and when he wanted to go home the car didnt wana start up so the full service i dont know,we going to send the car to the agents now but it looks like its the key chip thats faulty