BMW 330D E90/E91 & BMW 330D F31 - Wheel interchange - David Keen

I am edeavouring to find out if the wheels can be changed between these two models. BMW have not been helpful.

I am just replacing my BMW and have a spare set of winter tyres and wheels for the old E91 model.

BMW 330D E90/E91 & BMW 330D F31 - Wheel interchange - skidpan

Have a look on this site, excellent for info on BMW wheels. http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/bmw_alloy_wheels

It will give you the offsets (ET) of the wheels and the centre bore and PCD dimensions. If they are within a few mm on the ET its normally OK.

BMW 330D E90/E91 & BMW 330D F31 - Wheel interchange - gordonbennet

As Skidpan, but the acid test is usually at the front, if they're going to be a problem thats where it wil be, the only way to absolutely sure is to fit them.

Either caliper clearance, or the tyre catching the suspension or hitting the inner wings or indeed the wheelarch itself on full lock, even if it fits you won't be 100% certain till the suspension has nearly bottomed out in a dip taken at speed and the tyre didn't catch the wheelarch.

Then you have to double check the wheelbolt threads lengths collars and seats all mate up.

I learned all this the hard way with W124 MB's, could write a small book on the dos and donts..:-)