timberland freedom motorhome 55 Fiat Ducato 2 ltr - advice on selling, please - willsandco

When my husband died 5 years ago I inherited the van. I have health issues now and will have to think about selling. Any advice where is the best place to advertise a much loved panel van conversion.

timberland freedom motorhome 55 Fiat Ducato 2 ltr - advice on selling, please - John Boy

If I was faced with that problem, I'd try and work it out for myself.

I'd decide straightaway that the best way of reaching a large number of buyers would be to use the internet. Then I'd put myself in the position of a potential buyer and start looking on there for a vehicle like yours.

Going to Google and doing a search for "panel van motorhome conversions" would be a good start.

timberland freedom motorhome 55 Fiat Ducato 2 ltr - advice on selling, please - gordonbennet

The obvious one is Ebay Classifieds, reasonable cost and room to write a small book description and to add as many pictures as you like...even on the straight auctions i have seen these things make very good prices if well presented and described and pictured well.

Good advice from John Boy though, research as if you are buying to see what makes one vehicle stand out above the others...and is easily searched with the right keywords in the ad.

There are probably some motorhome forums that carry member ads, whether you would need to have so many posts to qualify i don't know, but worth investigating.

Possibly the wrong time of year to be selling this vehicle, is it going to be a problem to store it safely and re-MOT it for next spring.

Edited by gordonbennet on 01/11/2013 at 20:45

timberland freedom motorhome 55 Fiat Ducato 2 ltr - advice on selling, please - John Boy

GordonBennet said "There are probably some motorhome forums that carry member ads ..."

This one does

www.motorhomefacts.com/

but it's not my idea of a well-presented website.

timberland freedom motorhome 55 Fiat Ducato 2 ltr - advice on selling, please - wrangler_rover

Try www.ukcampsite.co.uk/chatter/

It's a forum for caravanners, motor homers and campers. They have a free adverts section.