Honda jazz, 2004 - Jazz slips when driving at 1.5 and 2.5 rpm - danielaf87

I have a 2004 Honda Jazz, It is an automatic and has 94000 miles. I have recently had problems with a little jump or slip occasionally. It only happens when the car is warmed up and when it is driving around 2 to 2.5 rpms, and usually around 20, 30 and 40 mph, never above 50mph. I have flushed the transmission fluid and changed the engine oil, I am not sure what to do next, please advise.

Honda jazz, 2004 - Jazz slips when driving at 1.5 and 2.5 rpm - moob

I have a 2004 Honda Jazz, It is an automatic and has 94000 miles. I have recently had problems with a little jump or slip occasionally. It only happens when the car is warmed up and when it is driving around 2 to 2.5 rpms, and usually around 20, 30 and 40 mph, never above 50mph. I have flushed the transmission fluid and changed the engine oil, I am not sure what to do next, please advise.

i'm afraid this is an inherant fault with the Jazz auto - read this link on the Jazz forum for more info - clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=94.0

This doesn't seem to describe what is happening to my car. The honda Dealer wants to charge me £10,000 for a new transmission, now the engine light hasn't come on and besides a slip here and there it runs fine. It seems to have to warm up before it happens.

Honda jazz, 2004 - Jazz slips when driving at 1.5 and 2.5 rpm - moob

I'd advise asking on the Jazz forum, but you're welcome,

I have recently changed My sparkplugs and cleaned out the EGR valve. The plugs did need changing but I cleaned the EGR valve first and I think that is what did the trick. It is running like a champ now, It didn't seem that dirty but I suppose it could have had a block or been a bit sticky. Either way It worked and thank you both for your advice.

Daniel