Fuse Box - dandare2020
Hi all could you please help i have a problem with my internal lighting i have narrowed it down to a fuse but after looking in the fuse box all vauxall give you is a number. unlucky for me i do not currently have a drivers hand book so am un able to spot which one could be the problem. i have a 02 corsa comfort 1.0 12v
many thanks for you help
dandare2020
Fuse Box - Dynamic Dave
Starting top left, that is fuse number 1. The next one immediately to the right of this is number 2, and so on. ie, if there are 9 fuses on the top row, they'll be fuse numbers 1 to 9. Middle row will fuse numbers 10 to 18, starting again from left to right, etc. On the lid of the fuse box should be pictures to also aid you.
Fuse Box - dandare2020
hi thanks for your reply but i need to know for example fuse on is it spare or fuse nine is it the cigar lighter ect ect if you know what i mean many thanks for your help

dandare2020
Fuse Box - IanT
Look at all the fuses. The one with a break in the metal strip at the top of the fuse is the one that needs fixing.

Replace with one of the same rating, colour, amps.

Ian
Fuse Box - dandare2020
thank you ian t but just for futer ref what do all the numbers equal (what is each fuse used for) anyone

many thanks
dandare2020
Fuse Box - Andrew-T
The car's handbook should tell you - if not, get a Haynes manual.
Fuse Box - Hew Jamsandwich
Or as DD said:
"On the lid of the fuse box should be pictures to also aid you."
Fuse Box - Dynamic Dave
Or as DD said:
"On the lid of the fuse box should be pictures to
also aid you."

If the hazards don't work (they're normally on the same fuse as the interior light) then the picture to look out for is that of a triangle.