not sure what to do

my finace agrement with this car ends in sept

i have 3 options

pay the setlement figure £1800 and keep the car

give the car back and pay no setlement figure

part exchange for a new car will give me the balance what is left

any help please

FIAT Panda 59 reg - end of finance agrement - jc2

There's a fourth option not mentioned-take all the money they're offering in p/x on a new car,take no cash from them-use it all as a deposit and ask for figures for a "hire purchase" agreement as opposed to the "special finance" deal you're in at the moment.Also ask your bank about a loan and compare interest rates.They're there to make money,not save you money.

FIAT Panda 59 reg - end of finance agrement - thecar

i was looking to buy a new car in sept if i setteled the account now wouldnt they just take the money what is owed then just give me the balance what is left the finance is a pcp

which has been low intrest from the start

FIAT Panda 59 reg - end of finance agrement - Avant

As JC2 sayhs, it's worth looking at the HP figures as well as another PCP - but the advantage of the PCP is that you pay less per month. I've used PCPs for years and they work fine for me - provided that you're buying a replacement car and also buying a car which holds its value well.

The simplest thing to do is to get the best PX deal you can: this amount can be the deposit on your new car, and clearly the greater it is, the less you have to pay per month in future.

FIAT Panda 59 reg - end of finance agrement - SteveLee

Option 2 isn't even an option - in fact it's bordering on insanity, the car is worth at least twice as much as the settlement figure. If you can't s-c-r-a-p-e (profanity filter) £1,800 together after running a frugal Panda for three years then your next vehicle should be a bicycle - you cannot afford a car.

Option 3 is isn't really an option either if they'll only give you the settlement difference, buy the car and then use it as a part ex then you'll get around £3.5K for it instead of the £1,800.

FIAT Panda 59 reg - end of finance agrement - thecar

tks steve yes have the money for final payment so will part/x when cleared

FIAT Panda 59 reg - end of finance agrement - SteveLee

Is there any reason why you cannot keep the car? Pandas are fabulous little cars - pretty reliable too.

FIAT Panda 59 reg - end of finance agrement - daveyK_UK
Good examples are selling for CAP 100% and beyond.
The Panda is certainly a car to keep.