Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - dave12

Hi, Just joined this site, as my battery was disconnected on the car and now the radio requests a s/n would appriciate if any one can help me get the code. s/n M009284. Thanks

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - sb10

try 0266

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - dave12

Thank you so much, really happy. thanks again.

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - Rats

try 0266

Hi, how do you access the codes, my stepson's car had the battery off the other day and now it needs a code, but the one in the manual is incorrect (or there is something wrong as the radio doesn't accect the code)

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - legendarysanta
Hi I have had my car serviced and my radio is saying locked. Can you possibly provide me with the code? It's a ford 6000 radio factory fitted but I don't know how to get the serial number. I don't have the car's documents on hand either to obtain it from there. Please help and thank you :D
Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - Galaxy
Hi I have had my car serviced and my radio is saying locked. Can you possibly provide me with the code? It's a ford 6000 radio factory fitted but I don't know how to get the serial number. I don't have the car's documents on hand either to obtain it from there. Please help and thank you :D

You will need to obtain a pair of removing tools for your radio and remove it from the dashboard. You don't need to worry about disconnecting it you just need to be able to pull it out far enough to be able to read the label on the top or side which gives the radio's serial number. It will probably begin with an "M" followed by six digits. You need this number to obtain the code. Once you've done that, post again with this number.

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - NickJocys
Hi, could I get the the code for serial number M375069?
Hi, could I get the the code for serial number M375069?

Try 5625

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - NickJocys
It worked!! Thanks very much for your help.
Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - ChrisNissa

Hey guys!
Please help me, nobody can find my radio code...
Here is my Serial Number (get ready...) : WF0AXXGAJAWU38828

Thanks

Hey guys!
Please help me, nobody can find my radio code...
Here is my Serial Number (get ready...) : WF0AXXGAJAWU38828

Thanks

Sorry, that's your VIN Number for your car!

To get the radio code you will need the Radio Serial Number, which, if you don't already know it, you will find on a label attached to either the top or one side of the radio. You will, however, need to remove the radio from the facia, or, at least, be able to pull it out sufficiently so that you can read the label. You don't have to disconnect it, just read the serial number that's on the label. Then repost on here and we'll see what we can do!

The serial number will start with either a "W" or a "V", followed by six digits.

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - ChrisNissa

Ok i'll do that. Thanks :)

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - beyers1

please help my serial is m048903

thanks in advance

hows it man can you please help me too my serial is m048903

please help

Please help my serial is m048903 please

thank you

Please help my serial is m048903

hi there man can you please help me too my serial is m048903

thank you

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - kafrins
Hi

Does anyone have code for fiesta 2004 serial m504120 please?

Thanks
Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - nixi

Does anyone have a code for ford fiesta number M259101, 4500rds eon radio. Thank you, any help is appreciated.

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - Efc Scaff
Hi Guys, I'm in the same boat, I've disconnected the battery on my girlfriends fiesta and she doesn't have the audio user guide which I assume contained the keycode. Please can somebody help me get back on the Big bed. Serial Number is M102862.

Thanks in advance.
Jay
Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - FP

As this thread is becoming a bit tedious for those of us who do not have a Ford Fiesta, perhaps we should prevent the further dishing out of radio codes unless the person requesting help has a really good reason.

"Please can somebody help me get back on the Big bed" (above) probably qualifies.

Hi Guys,

Please accept my apologies for adding fuel to the fire. Just reading through the past posts I thought this would be the place I could find help.

If anyone could even recommend somewhere I could find the keycode that would be excellent.

Cheers
Jay

Jay - it was meant in jest. I liked the bit about the bed. It relieved the tedium.

Have a smiley :-))

Edited by FP on 14/06/2013 at 19:39

Haha sorry pal, just didn't want to upset anyone. Unfortunately it's a true storey in the bad books and in serious need of brownie points. I don't know why it's seems to be happening with fiestas? There a pain in the a*** tho, you have to remove most of the dash to access the radio. Nightmare :(

Every car I've owned (and I always buy second-hand) has had the radio code written in the handbook.

Hi Guys, I'm in the same boat, I've disconnected the battery on my girlfriends fiesta and she doesn't have the audio user guide which I assume contained the keycode. Please can somebody help me get back on the Big bed. Serial Number is M102862. Thanks in advance. Jay

Try 7843

Galaxy I love you...

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - Avant

If there are people kind enough to help in this situation, I'm glasd that we're providing a forum for it. I'm still amazed that it seems to be a problem only on Fiestas.

If you don't own a Fiesta, best not to open the thread!

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - emma.bates

Hi I have a ford fiest 06 plate - 6000CD and the serial number is MO93818

Does anyone know the key code?

Many thanks in advance?

Emma

Hi I have a ford fiest 06 plate - 6000CD and the serial number is MO93818

Does anyone know the key code?

Many thanks in advance?

Emma

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - lisap88

Hi don't no if iv done this right but I need a code for seriel number m145688 thanks very much

Hi don't no if iv done this right but I need a code for seriel number m145688 thanks very much

try 2052

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - TraceyJo

Hi

I also have a problem with the radio unlock code, the one on the file is 2621, after three attempts it locked me out. I now need to find the proper one before I attempt again, im on number 4!!

I finally got the radio out and the serial number is M207112.

If its the same code as above, then its obviously been reset at some stage!!

Hi

I also have a problem with the radio unlock code, the one on the file is 2621, after three attempts it locked me out. I now need to find the proper one before I attempt again, im on number 4!!

I finally got the radio out and the serial number is M207112.

If its the same code as above, then its obviously been reset at some stage!!

The corresponding code to the given serial number is: 6092

AFAIK you cannot change the radio code of a particular radio. Far more likely is, at some time, someone has changed the actual radio.

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - TraceyJo

Thank you so much... that worked!!!

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - COLLBOLT
Hello,

I have a Ford Fiesta with a 4500 RDS radio, displaying locked 13. My serial number is M019078.

Can anyone help with an unlock code please?
Hello, I have a Ford Fiesta with a 4500 RDS radio, displaying locked 13. My serial number is M019078. Can anyone help with an unlock code please?

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - COLLBOLT
Thank you for the reply. My next problem is, I have no idea how to input the code :(

I have looked at some suggestions, but there is no means to input the code!?? When the radio is turned on it will only display the Locked 13. My ex mentioned that she was advised to press and hold 6 for a final chance to enter the correct code, unfortunately she is a divvy and mucked it up.

Is there still a way to rectify this or is it dead?
Thank you for the reply. My next problem is, I have no idea how to input the code :( I have looked at some suggestions, but there is no means to input the code!?? When the radio is turned on it will only display the Locked 13. My ex mentioned that she was advised to press and hold 6 for a final chance to enter the correct code, unfortunately she is a divvy and mucked it up. Is there still a way to rectify this or is it dead?

You could check this out,no idea if it works but let us know if it does

http://freefordradiocode.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - KernowKing

May I also benefit from your goodwill? Serial number: M038467

Many thanks and lots of smileys :) :) :)

May I also benefit from your goodwill? Serial number: M038467

Many thanks and lots of smileys :) :) :)

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - natsandcorey

Could you please help me with my radio code .... serial no is M678668 xxx

Could you please help me with my radio code .... serial no is M678668 xxx

Your radio code should be: 2456

Thank you so much ..... :) xxx

Thank you so much ..... :) xxx

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - rico23

Can someone help me with my radio code please m074443

Can someone help me with my radio code please m074443

Yes, of course. The code should be: 4384

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - jojo13

Hi could anyone provide the code for serial number M048314 please? Had my clutch replaced and now it's asking for one. Thanks in advance :)

Hi could anyone provide the code for serial number M048314 please? Had my clutch replaced and now it's asking for one. Thanks in advance :)

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - darrenhopkins

Hi can anybody help my radio code is m211803 would be most greatful for any help.

cheers

Hi can anybody help my radio code is m211803 would be most greatful for any help.

cheers

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - honestalfred

Hello, I have a Ford Fiesta with a 4500 RDS radio, displaying locked 13. My serial number is M559795. Can anyone help with an unlock code please?

It should be 7869

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - craigacaster10
Hi my serial number is m032958 please could i get a code?

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - cubs88
Hi, really having some trouble on locating a code for my fiesta zetec s. Recently had the battery disconnected and had no radio for about a month. The serial number is v153422.
I can only find unlocking codes for serial numbers starting in a M.
Hopefully you can help!
Thanks

Sorry, can't do "V" codes, only "M" ones.

For a "V" code it will have to be a Ford Main Dealer, I'm afraid. Or, you could have a look on Ebay; there are some sellers there who say they can provide them.

In fact, I got a "V" code from an Ebay seller myself a couple of months ago.

Ford Fiesta - radio code - ford fiesta - MrBusiness

Hi there. I have the same problem here - dud battery blew my stereo now I need the security code to get it back on. If anyone can help that would be brilliant. My serial number is M247461. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! :-)