Various - Mercedes Used Parts - csgmart

Can anyone recommend a good place to obtain Mercedes used parts? The day running light on my Merc SLK has gone and I need to replace it. The part number is the same as units fitted to C Class, E Class and a couple of other models as well as the SLK.

MB want £106+VAT for a new one and I've seen a few on Ebay for around £80 but the sellers won't confirm the part number to me so I'm not buying unless I'm 100% certain the part is correct.

I've tried a couple of the web sites that claim to contact lots of breakers yards on your behalf but having used those sites several times in the past with no success I would rather go direct to an MB breaker - trouble is I cannot seem to find one on Google.

Anyone recommend a good MB breaker?

Various - Mercedes Used Parts - Armitage Shanks {p}

Knowing where you lkive and how far you would travel would make it easier to help >:)

Knowing where you lkive and how far you would travel would make it easier to help >:)

Well, yes, point taken, although it's only a small part and I suspect most places would happily post to me.

I live in the Bristol but willing to travel to pick up - I travel regularly along the M4 to London and up to Birmingham.

Various - Mercedes Used Parts - Collos25

If your handy with a soldering iron and AVO meter you can repair LED lights youself very cheaply.

Various - Mercedes Used Parts - belucky22

I am happy to recommend a firm who have given me excellent service on three occasions, value, service and helpfulness. Found them on Ebay Midland Mercedes email midland.mercedes@gmail.com

Hope you find the same

If your handy with a soldering iron and AVO meter you can repair LED lights youself very cheaply.

Sadly the plastic lens on the front has a hole in it caused by a stone hitting hit (was lodged in the light) so a repair is likely to work for long but thanks for the suggestion.

Various - Mercedes Used Parts - Trilogy

How about www.ebay.co.uk/sch/wunderpartz/m.html