Mazda 323 - Vehicle Security Cams? - jazzyman

My car was vandalised a few nights ago and I am now considering fitting one of those car cams that fit on the interior of the windscreen.

There are many car type cams on ebay but they appear to be just for recording when you are driving, or are they for surveillance use as well?

Does anyone have a car cam fitted? and if so are they any good? any recommendations for a good make or brand?

Mazda 323 - Vehicle Security Cams? - injection doc

do a search on in car cameras under motoring issues.

I have used em for years. You can set up to leave running when parked- i have a switch if I park i n an undesirable location and want to leave it running.

To be honest best of without them because if you ever bother to play back the hours of footage sometimes its frightening to see how often people approach a vehicle and even try the door handles or have a good peer in through the windows.

The quality camera's monitor sound and g force and will sense a door handle being lifted. On the play back graph it appears as a spike !

Mazda 323 - Vehicle Security Cams? - injection doc

here we go this may help

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/threads.htm?f=2&author=&model=&subject=in+car+camera&q=&days=0