Audi A4 B7 - DPF - Promazal

Got a4 2008 2.0 tdi and a dpf issue apperead. Got it regenerated but it did not last for long. I found this company -http://pandpauto.co.uk/audi-dpf-removal.html . They are saying that can remove it and there will be no problems in future. Does any one knows about this company or have removed DPF? How is it? Any help much appreciated.

Audi A4 B7 - DPF - Promazal

Ok dpf removed with p&p auto in Taunton - no more dpf . I`ve got better fuel consumption , more power and torque - definitely recommnded.

Audi A4 B7 - DPF - Avant

We've had this discussion before but I've forgotten the outcome and haven't time to search the forum.

Can one of our experts say whether removing a DPF causes problems at MoT test time?

Audi A4 B7 - DPF - coopshere
Having had this conversation recently with a garage owner who is also an MOT tester, it seems that if the removal is not obvious i.e. the cat outer casing is still in place and only the innards are removed, the only way it would fail is via the emission test. So if the emissions are within limits then it will pass.
Audi A4 B7 - DPF - thunderbird

Honest John himself posted this today in answer to a question.

"I have commented scores of time on this.

DPF removal is illegal under EC Type Approval and
Emissions regulations because it modifies the
car not to meet its certified emissions on the basis of which it is taxed.

The fact that VOSA in the UK does not currently enforce this in the
MoT does not mean that it will not
in the future. Nor does it mean you could not be stopped in a roadside VOSA check and have
your car taken off the road for not complying.

If you don't disclose the modification to your insurer your car is automatically not covered (though
3rd party damage has to be).

And, if it felt so inclined, HMRC could pursue you for tax evasion.

So anyone thinking ore removing their DPF needs to be aware of the potential consequences"

My own personal view is under the current MOT rules you would be unlikely to fail but it has been in the pipeline sometime to make a visual check on emmission equipment part of the MOT, it had been delayed once but it will happen eventually. It will then be necessary to replace the DPF etc that has been removed, how much will that cost.