2001 1.5 Water in drivers footwell - Christopher
Afternoon all.
Have posted before in realtion to water leak on passengers side, fixed but now another problem.

Went to go to work this morning and found that the drivers footwell was full of water. It had literally puddled under the pedals.
Checked that all windows were shut and sun roof closed tight, they were. Am now scratching my head to think of where this could be coming from.
Any clues and how to repair.

Many thanks in advance.

Christopher
2001 1.5 Water in drivers footwell - r.j.b.
I to have a Clio II with water in both foot wells, but to save you a lot of work I will cut straight to the cause of my water leak and hope your`s is the same fault. There is a drain pipe that blocks with crud and leaves. it is located under the plastic panel that your wiper pivots stick through, just in front of the heater motor to the N/S of centre the pipe is made of rubber with a flap valve on the end THIS MITE be blocked causing water to pond and come into the car and fill foot wells. While you are in that area check the drains are clear at the back N/S and O/S close to the bulkhead you will see daylight if they are clear. Hope this helps.

2001 1.5 Water in drivers footwell - Christopher
OK, a bit of work for a dry day I think.
Many thanks for your responce.

CV