Win Owner Review of the month and £50 Amazon vouchers Full details on how to enter here | No thanks

Towing a large caravan with a Mitsubishi Delica?
I am just about to purchase an Elddis Crusader Superstorm caravan, with a weight of 1610kg and mass weight of 1900kg. I have a Mitsubishi Delica 2.8 td with a weight of 2060kg and gross of 2445kg. I have been unable to find any info on above due [I think] to the car being an import - any help will be gratefully received!

Asked on 6 February 2013 by funnybunny

A Delica is basically a Shogun with an MPV body stuck on top, so go by Shogun 2.8 towing weights. You are bound to be covered for pulling 1,900kg.