WIN: A mega bundle of Christmas prizes - worth more than £1000! Click here to enter | No thanks

Scrapper flow
I just wanted to thank you for your advice (it arrived within 6 minutes of my emailing you), which I immediately followed. I scrapped my non-running 1999 Corsa 1.2 CDX (with failed head gasket) and bought a Hyundai i10 (managed to track down one of only three that seemed available in the southern area at the time and in the colour I wanted). For just over £6,000 I got a brand new car with all I need. Everyone calls it the Tardis as it's very spacious despite its outside appearance.

Asked on 27 March 2010 by J.T., London SE22

Excellent. Well done. Many thanks for the feedback. Hyundai has now followed up its scrappage deals with new £2,000 minimum p/x deals that are almost as good.