WIN: A mega bundle of Christmas prizes - worth more than £1000! Click here to enter | No thanks

Downsize
I am currently driving a 2004 Citroen Berlingo Desire 1.9 diesel. My husband now has a company car and we no longer need the space of the Berlingo. I generally use the car for supermarket and school runs. Can you recommend a replacement car of around the same value? My husband is currently looking at a Fiat Panda.

Asked on 27 February 2010 by R.W., via e-mail

Yes, a Panda makes perfect sense. It's so convenient, it's like putting on a pair of slip-on shoes instead of a pair you have to lace up.