10 Things Vitara

How To Drive Native Copy1

California Native

GGG SE Copy (2)

Dash Cam Comp1

GGG SE Copy (1)

Deals Of The Week

Native Subscribe5

Mot Files

Cfs Native

Native Subscribe5

Real Mpg Native

car key duplicates
I bought a one year old VW Golf last year from a VW dealer and was told that there was only one key. In the past I have always had two sets of keys with every car I have bought. Is this now normal? And where can I get a spare key from if I choose not to do this through the dealer. Thanks!

Asked on 24 December 2010 by Diana B

Yes, normal. You would normally get one plip key and one plain turn key with a chip in it.

# Keycard and remote repairs for Renaults, Citroens, most makes: www.keyrepair.co.uk;

# Keys - Remotes for Nissans: How to programme them yourself www.nissanprimera.net

# Keys and Locksmiths: Specialist auto locksmiths who can copy programme electronic keys and keyfobs. www.morganlocks.com; www.theautolocksmith.co.uk; www.autolocksmiths.net; www.pots-of-gold.co.uk www.key2lock.co.uk

# Keyfob repairs and reprogramming: www.metasystem.co.uk

# Keyfob and key repairs for Vauxhalls: www.martinimber.co.uk/keyfob.htm

# Keyfob transponder key manufacturer: www.88qc.com ; www.tztdsy.com

# Key Remote reprogramming: www.alarmremotes.co.uk; www.remotekey.co.uk

# Keyfob Remote DIY reprogramming: Tells you how to do it yourself www.advanced-diagnostics.co.uk