Volkswagen Recall Update

Hjy 1

Vans Native

VW UK Recall

Native Subscribe5

GGG SE Copy (1)

Mot Files

Native Subscribe5

Cfs Native

Real Mpg Native

car key duplicates
I bought a one year old VW Golf last year from a VW dealer and was told that there was only one key. In the past I have always had two sets of keys with every car I have bought. Is this now normal? And where can I get a spare key from if I choose not to do this through the dealer. Thanks!

Asked on 24 December 2010 by Diana B

Yes, normal. You would normally get one plip key and one plain turn key with a chip in it.

# Keycard and remote repairs for Renaults, Citroens, most makes:;

# Keys - Remotes for Nissans: How to programme them yourself

# Keys and Locksmiths: Specialist auto locksmiths who can copy programme electronic keys and keyfobs.;;;

# Keyfob repairs and reprogramming:

# Keyfob and key repairs for Vauxhalls:

# Keyfob transponder key manufacturer: ;

# Key Remote reprogramming:;

# Keyfob Remote DIY reprogramming: Tells you how to do it yourself