What is life like with your car? Let us know and win one of three ipads | No thanks

Loss of key
I've lost my spare Astra key (2005). Where to get the cheapest replacement?
Tried Thimpsons key replacement store but could not do it.

Asked on 18 December 2010 by olivier

# Keycard and remote repairs for Renaults, Citroens, most makes: www.keyrepair.co.uk;

# Keys - Remotes for Nissans: How to programme them yourself www.nissanprimera.net

# Keys and Locksmiths: Specialist auto locksmiths who can copy programme electronic keys and keyfobs. www.morganlocks.com; www.theautolocksmith.co.uk; www.autolocksmiths.net; www.pots-of-gold.co.uk www.key2lock.co.uk

# Keyfob repairs and reprogramming: www.metasystem.co.uk

# Keyfob and key repairs for Vauxhalls: www.martinimber.co.uk/keyfob.htm

# Keyfob transponder key manufacturer: www.88qc.com ; www.tztdsy.com

# Key Remote reprogramming: www.alarmremotes.co.uk; www.remotekey.co.uk

# Keyfob Remote DIY reprogramming: Tells you how to do it yourself www.advanced-diagnostics.co.uk