Is your local garage worth shouting about? We want to hear about it. | No thanks

Foreign Motorists
My husband has just been hit by a Polish lorry, although not hurt, the back of our car is damaged. He rang the police as he caught his number plate as the driver did not stop and was told by the police that there is nothing they can do! Surely we can do something when we have the number plate??

Asked on 17 December 2010 by pinkbabybelle1

Answered by Lucy
I can help you with this. We should be able to get the details of the overseas insurer's UK agent and take it from there. Please send me your contact details and I will ask a colleague to call you.